Sunday, November 23, 2008

YOU ARE FIRED!

Last month, I was fired at my job. For me, it was so hard to look for another job because of my age. I’m only 17 years old and have no experienced in other works but computer. I was so depressed that time. One day, one friend of mine shared me a website http://getafreelancer.com .It is a website about employment where people who wants to work at home can get jobs in here. I tried it. And I’m lucky that I got some clients who gave me works to do. Then I got paid.

For this, I learned how to be an article writer. I write various types of topics that my client will give me. I didn’t expect to have lots of clients that I’m overloaded of works to do. I ask one of my friends to help and I will also pay him as my clients pay me. It turned out very well. I did my job and got paid.
For this kind of job, I am not that worried whenever my boss will fire me. Because I have an alternative job that I could get some extra cash.

Thanks for freelancer. I got job without passing any resume or undergo to an interview. It saves me effort, time, and money.

Try it, who knows. Maybe this will be your chance to be productive in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment