Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MARATHON

Movies...
I love watching movies especially Korean films. I enjoyed watching because it gives me a new style and topics that I often see. I love watching those love stories, comedy and drama, sad and touching ones. But the only thing that's weird to me is that, I don't sometimes want to watch with someone.. Ha Ha! yup that's right, I'm a bit of a loner type that wants to be alone in doing my happy times like watching. But don't worry, it's not always. I sometimes love to watch with my girl friends and board mates. We buy snacks and soda for us to enjoy more while watching.

I am really addicted in watching movies. Sometimes, I don't go out of the room in a whole day just to watch all the cd's I've bought and have movie marathon that lasts til dawn.. And when I wake up in the morning, I'll still continue watching even I won't have my breakfast..

Well, that's me! We have lots of differences when it comes to leisure time and fun. The point of all that differences is that, we are enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment